- "Scream" alarm
- Remote locate and lock
- Web-based Sneak Peek
- Call and text blocker
- Antiphishing web protection
- Virus and threat protection
Protects your privacy and the important Stuff on your phone
- Lets you remotely erase sensitive information and other Stuff on your phone if it's lost or stolen.
- Blocks fraudulent (phishing) websites designed to trick you into revealing personal information that can be used to steal your identity and money.
- Blocks annoying and unwanted calls and text messages.
Prevents strangers from using your phone if it's lost or stolen and even helps you find it
- Lets you send a text to your phone that sets off a "scream" alarm, so you can easily find your phone if you misplace it even if the volume is set to silent or vibrate.
- Shows you where your phone is so you can locate it instantly.
- Snaps photos of anyone or anything in front of your device then saves the images to the Norton Anti-Theft Web site to help you get back your device. (Webcam devices only)
- Lets you remotely lock, locate and even wipe your phone via SMS (text message).
- Gives you the ability to lock and locate your phone via any Web browser.
- Instantly locks your phone if its SIM card is removed, so it can't be used with another SIM card.
Detects and eliminates mobile threats before they can infect your phone
- Detects and removes mobile threats that cybercriminals could use to eavesdrop on you, steal your Stuff, send spam texts and take control of your mobile device.
- Automatically scans downloaded apps and app updates for threats.
- Gives you the option of automatically scanning SD (Secure Digital) memory cards for threats when you plug them into your mobile device.
Fast, easy to use and won't slow you down
- Downloads and installs with just a few clicks and checks for updates every week for the most up-to-date protection.
- Won't swallow up your mobile device's resources or slow down your Web browsing.
- SIM card lock -
- SD card scanning -
We are giving 1 Year Licence for free for this subscribe to our blog
by entering your mail on right, up side of the blog and leave a comment why
you need it.
1 Lucky winner will get it.