Hi guys last month I have given interview for the Admin Asst.(Eng Typing) post in DRDO . The interview was held at Jodhpur , Rajasthan and the Post Code was 0502. There were 7 officer in interview room.
Please note that this is my interview as I've just finished my 12th so the question is based on that. There were many students I also asked them about the interview and I figured out that they were asking the questions mainly from the subjects that you have studied like if you have done B.A then they will ask questions from history,economics etc, if you have pass 12th from science then they will ask physics, math etc .
I am just posting questions that were asked to me.
1. What do you know about DRDO?
2. What is the Economic Capital of India?
3. What was the old name of delhi?
4. Full form of PIN and PAN number.
5. Size of A4 size paper that used in printer, I mean measurment.
6. What is spam folder in mail.
7. What is pc viruses. How we generally protect our pc from them? Name some antiviruses.
8. What is the value of Sin210 (trigonometry) ? Draw on paper.
11.Recently launched missile by DRDO? (when this question asked at that time answer was agni IV)
12. What is the difference in Arjun and Brahmos? (1 is missile & other is a tank)
13. Name some laboratory in Delhi DRDO headquarter?
In the last they asked Tell something about yourself. Then one of them ask , You know that we can post you anywhere in india, are you prepared for it ?
This interview was easy as i gave it so i know it.But that not mean that all interview that held on that day for same post were easy as i said earlier question were asked according to your qualification. I saw some guys were very upset because there interview was bad. So prepared well for any exam or interview.
Don't be afraid face any interview with confidence . Best Of Luck for all exam that you will faced.