ALLAHABAD UP GRAMIN BANK has given advertise for the following posts:
POST CODE POST DATE OF WRITTEN EXAM
01 OFFICER SCALE-I-Group “A” (41post) 16-10-2011
02 OFFICE ASSISTANTS -Group “B” (414post) 23-10-2011
(As on 01.07.2011) POST CODE 01:
- Bachelor Degree of a recognized University in any discipline or its equivalent
- Proficiency in local language as may be laid down by the Board
- Proficiency in Computer Application, if any.
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent
- Pass with 50% marks in aggregate in higher secondary examination of 10+2+3 pattern/ XI standard of 11+3 pattern/ pre-degree or intermediate or any equivalent examination.
- Diploma in Banking recognized by State or Central Government or Union Territory.
- Pass with minimum 60% marks in aggregate in Matriculation / Senior School Certificate (old pattern) / or equivalent.
- Candidates must be proficient in Computer (Know How for Hindi & English writing in Computer)
- Proficiency in local language (Hindi) as may be laid down by the Banking Service recruitment Board; and Knowledge of English language.
Last date for submitting application is 30 august 2011. Candidates can only apply through online.
For More info about fees, challan and how to apply visit allahabad bank official site below.